This blog serves as a general overview of the 7 weight loss solutions that we offer at our office, The Center for Integrated Medicine (CIM). We have solutions for every size, shape and budget. We also help you remove obstacles that get in the way of losing weight and keeping it off by offering medical supervision, expert care and accountability. Before we get into the 7 weight loss solutions, let us frame the scope of the problem.
Obesity Epidemic – Startling Statistics
- 69% of Americans are either overweight or obese (1)
- 36% of Americans are considered obese (1, 2)
- The 1990 American obesity rate was 15% vs. today, 36 states had obesity rates greater than 25% and 12 states had rates greater than 30% (1)
- Obesity rates are greater among African Americans, Hispanics, and Mexican Americans (1)
- 1/6 of children ages 2-19 are obese (1, 2)
- 1/3 of children ages 2-19 are overweight (1)
- Childhood obesity raises the risk of adult obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol values (1)
- Obesity costs the US in excess of $150 billion per year (2)
We can go on and on with statistics, but you get the point. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM! So what do you do about it? We recommend calling us at 708-532-CFIM (2346) for a FREE 15-20 minute weight loss consultation. We will listen to your goals, your challenges and customize a weight loss solution to your needs, concerns and budget. Please note that this offer cannot be extended to Medicare and Medicaid recipients as well as participants in other federally insured programs due to federal regulations.
Below is an overview of our 7 weight loss solutions:
1. Comprehensive Evaluation: A comprehensive evaluation serves as a good entry point for patients to set and reach safe weight loss goals.
2. Custom Diets: We offer custom diets to meet your needs. Options can include controlled low calorie diets, hypoallergenic diets, anti-inflammatory diets, modified paleo diets and more.
3. Custom Lab Testing: Sometimes diet and exercise aren’t enough. Sometimes hormonal imbalance will make diet and exercise ineffective. Custom lab testing helps you overcome obstacles such as hormonal imbalance helping you lose weight rapidly.
4. Medical Detoxification: Have you splurged over the holidays? Do you need a fresh start? Are to looking to improve your health first and lose a little bit of weight as a secondary goal. If you answer yes to the above questions, this program is for you!
5. Hc3 Lifestyle Program: This is a 30 day lifestyle overhaul program promoting rapid weight loss, fat burning, hormonal balancing, detoxification, energy stabilization and reduction of harmful free radicals. Women will typically lose 2-3 lbs per week. Men will typically lose 3-5 lbs per week on this program.
6. 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Are you looking to change your life in 30 days or less? Are you looking for support, accountability and medical supervision to help you lose weight? Are you looking for a ONE OF A KIND PROGRAM? If you answered yes to these questions, then this programs is for you! The program blends the best of science, with the best of medicine, with the best of personal training. Women on average will lose 12-15 lbs in 30 days. On average, men have lost 15-20 lbs in 30 days.
7. Protein Pantry Diet (Perfect Protein Diet): This program is tailored for those that want quick weight loss, those that don’t have the time to prepare meals and those that want convenience. The diet features prepackaged high-quality protein infused meals that turn you into a fat burning machine. Women on average can lose 3-5 lbs per week. Men on average can lose 5-7 lbs per week. Click on this link, Protein Pantry, for more info.
Questions? Feel free to call us at 708-532-CFIM (2346) or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you reach your health care and weight loss goals.